Your Questions / Our Answers
Why choose Leduc?
- LEDUC INTERNATIONAL is a pioneer in Immigration by Investment Programs and has over 20 years of experience in the field.
- We are a sophisticated team composed of professionals and lawyers who are interested in the successful processing of your application.
- We carefully select programs we work with to offer excellent residency and citizenship options.
What are Immigration Investment Programs?
- In compliance with regulations and laws of different jurisdictions and countries, an individual can receive a permanent/temporary residence visa or citizenship in a set destination via various investment options.
- View our Programs to find out more information.
What are important factors to consider when choosing a program?
- The status that is granted; citizenship, temporary/permanent residence or work visa.
- Investment options and minimum amounts required.
- Admissibility requirements.
- The destination itself, candidates are expected to do their own research.
- Residency obligations.
- Regulations regarding dependants.
Are there language requirements for this Program?
- There are no official language requirements for this Program.
- Applicants who speak French and English are more favorable to obtain an approved application.
- Furthermore, candidates who have an intermediary level of French or higher are not constrained by the quota issued by Quebec Immigration. Therefore, such candidates are free to apply for this Program at any time.
Do I have a residency obligation in Canada?
- Once a candidate is granted a permanent residence status via the program, there are residency obligations associated to maintaining this status.
- Additionally, should a candidate wish to be granted citizenship after a certain number of years, he/she would also have to comply to a minimum residency obligation.
- Contact us to see how this obligation applies to you.
What are the expected delays for my application?
- Delays vary widely from case to case depending on the complexity of the file and the collaboration of the candidate in providing all necessary information and documentation.
- Your file will first be processed by the provincial government of Quebec. If the application is accepted, your file must then be processed by the Canadian federal government for medical and security aspects. Both levels of government (provincial and federal), have delays associated with the treatment of each application.
- Additionally, delays vary based on the territory of origin. Considering all these factors, it is hard to pinpoint an exact range in terms of delay. Contact us to receive an assessment of the delays associated to your immigration project.
Do I have to invest 1 200 000$ CAD in full or can I finance the investment?
- It is possible for immigrant investors, to borrow and therefore invest only a portion of the minimum investment required.
- If this is an option that interest you, please contact us to receive the terms and conditions of this option.
Other than the application fees and the investment prescribed by the Program what other fees are associated with my investment ?
- Translation of documentation.
- Production of specific documents; Property evaluation, financial statements (if applicable).
- When required, fees associated to travel expenses for selection interview.
- Application fees related to the permanent residence application submitted to the Canadian federal government.
Do I have any obligations to work once I settle?
- The Program does not contain any obligation of employment after the candidate has settled in Quebec.
- Most applicants, once they have become familiar with the business environnement and the language skills required in Quebec, will often decide to start a business or look for a job through the available channels.